This is a free introductory course designed for new and existing customers of the Everyday Visionary planner who simply wish to gain clarity around mastering the art of visualization.
Why you should take this free intro course:
- This course is for you if you want to learn a powerful habit for setting yourself up for success.
- This course is for you if you want to know exactly what to write each day for your visualization and your mantra.
- This course is for you if you want the practice visualization broken down for you.
- This course is for you if you want to make visualization a part of your daily routine.
What you can expect to gain from this course:
- Expect to gain insight into how the practice of visualization is commonly embraced among one elite group.
- Expect to gain insights into why the Everyday Visionary is a tangible product and not a digital app.
- Expect to gain insights into how to most effectively visualize any kind of scenario.
- Expect to gain insights into how to make visualization a consistent habit for your daily routine.
- Meet Your Instructor - Elizabeth Fischer FREE PREVIEW
- Course Overview FREE PREVIEW
- How to use this course
- Before we begin...
- Chapter One: Visualizing like a Pro
- Chapter Two: Question Everything
- Chapter Three: The Break Down
- Chapter Four: Visualizing for Agility
- Course Completion Survey
- Before you go...
Elizabeth is a second generation Texan Entrepreneur, who is devoted to designing systems, experiences and information that empowers people. Elizabeth is the creator of the Everyday Visionary and Everyday Human planners which are 12-week American made, dateless daily planners that help people capture tangible moments of achievement and personal growth. She’s also the creator of POEPE©, which is a training framework designed to set people up for success in leadership, sales, and fundraising. Since its launch in 2017, ZerModus has been featured in multiple publications including HuffPost, D Magazine, Popular Science, Mashable, Gadget Flow, Dallas Business Journal and several other media outlets. Elizabeth has also spoken at various organizations as a featured speaker, a panelist sharing her experience and insights gained as a creator, entrepreneur and mental health advocate. Elizabeth is a supporter of the arts, inclusion and equality in business, and mental health awareness. Elizabeth is the 2020 Gala Chair for Equest (non-profit) and sits on their Board in an Ex-Officio role. Previously, she served on the Dallas Cattle Barron’s Underwriting Committee for two years fundraising for the American Cancer Society. She’s an SMU graduate with an Executive MBA in Digital Marketing from Rutger's Executive School of Education. Elizabeth is an avid horse lover and happy dog Mom to her German Shorthaired Pointer, JoJo.